The Village of Nelson is in the heart of Buffalo County, an area rich with recreational opportunities. Whether you enjoy hunting, fishing, or bird watching you will find it here.
- Small river towns on the Great River Road offer shopping and antiquing; dining options include soup and sandwiches as well as fine dining experiences.
- Wine enthusiasts will enjoy visiting the wine room at The Nelson Cheese Factory as well as checking out the wineries on the Great River Road Wine Trail.
- Enjoy ice cream, cheese and wine at the Nelson Cheese Factory!
- Be respectful of your neighbor.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Well behaved domestic pets are welcome; must be leashed when not in RV. Waste must be picked up immediately.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children, and pets and for any damages resulting from their actions.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in campground.
- Patio lights and radios must be off when you leave your site and when you retire.
- Fire rings may not be moved; fires should be no more than knee high; no fire should be unattended; fires must be extinguished before retiring.
- Firewood available for purchase at local businesses. No outside firewood allowed due to state regulations. This includes any scrap lumber which may contain nails, screws or paint.
- All refuse must be placed in plastic bags. Garbage is picked up each morning at each site. No burning of garbage in fire ring.
- All additions, upgrades or construction must be pre-approved by management and require a building permit to be obtained from the Village of Nelson.
- Park grounds will be maintained by staff.
- Golf carts are allowed within the RV park.
- Fireworks are not allowed per city regulations.