To make a reservation please call William 507-884-5017 or Cecilia 507-993-7478. Please note: There is not an office on site. To request a site please call one of the numbers listed above.
- Camping season: May 1st – October 31st
- Check In: 2:00 pm Check Out: Noon
- After making a reservation you will receive an email confirmation and a PayPal invoice. If you would like to pay via check or cash please contact one of the staff members listed above to make arrangements.
- Cancellation Policy: 24-hour notice must be given for a full refund for most reservations. 72-hour notice must be given for holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) for a full refund. Payment must be received in full no later than 72-hours before your arrival date unless arrangements have been made.
- Be respectful of your neighbor.
- Quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m. Complete quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors and pets and for any damages resulting from their actions.
- Well behaved domestic pets are welcome; must be leashed when not in RV. Waste must be picked up immediately.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in campground.
- Patio lights and radios must be off when you leave your site and when you retire.
- Fire rings may not be moved; fires should be no more than knee high; no fire should be unattended; fires must be extinguished before retiring.
- Firewood available for purchase at local gas station. No outside firewood allowed due to state regulations. This includes any scrap wood that may contain nails, screws or paint.
- All refuse must be placed in plastic bags and discarded at the garbage collection site found at the entrance to the park. Do not leave garbage or litter at your site.
- Park grounds will be maintained by staff.
- Golf carts are allowed within the RV park.
- Fireworks are not allowed per city regulations.
- To avoid damage to underground utilities and irrigation, do not dig or drive rods or stakes into the ground without management’s consent. Guests shall bear the cost of repairs to any utilities or park property damaged.
- One RV and one vehicle are allowed per site without prior approval.
- Failure to comply may result in eviction from the park.