To make a reservation please call Ed (507-951-2842) or Sarah (608) 418-0003. Reservations are not required but recommended.
- Camping season: May 1st – October 31st
- Check In: 2:00 pm Check Out: Noon
- For Seasonal RV Park site, submit Application form and deposit.
- After making a reservation you will receive an email confirmation and a PayPal invoice. If you would like to pay via check or cash please contact Ed or Sarah to make arrangements.
- Be respectful of your neighbor.
- Quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m. Complete quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and are strictly enforced. Please be mindful that you may have neighbors.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children, and pets and for any damages resulting from their actions.
- Well behaved domestic pets are welcome; must be leashed when not in RV. Waste must be picked up immediately.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in campground.
- Patio lights and radios must be off when you leave your site and when you retire.
- Fire rings may not be moved; fires should be no more than knee high; no fire should be unattended; fires must be extinguished before retiring.
- Firewood available for purchase at local gas station. No outside firewood allowed due to state regulations. This includes any scrap wood that may contain nails, screws or paint.
- All refuse must be placed in plastic bags and discarded at the garbage collection site found at the entrance to the park.
- Park grounds will be maintained by staff.
- Golf carts are allowed within the RV park.
- Fireworks are not allowed per city regulations.
- To avoid damage to underground utilities and irrigation, do not dig or drive rods or stakes into the ground without management’s consent. Guests shall bear the cost of repairs to any utilities or park property damaged.
- One RV and one vehicle are allowed per site without prior approval.